You don't live with menstrual problems, or take hormones to relieve them. Chinese Medicine often takes care of the problem without any side effects. In fact, it makes you healthier and more ready for pregnancy, when you are ready, of course!
1. Painful Menstruation - Also called dysmenorrhea, many women think a significant amount of pain with their period is normal. This is so far from the truth, you don't have to live in pain eery month. I've helped many, many women get out of pain and have a smooth, comfortable menstruation, usually within just a few months.
2. Fatigue - Quite a few women come to me with a lot of fatigue at menstruation time, and this also doesn't have to happen. It's usually a sign of Qi and/or Blood deficiency, or maybe your Qi energy is just blocked, caught up, and we need to release it. In either case, we can treat it and have you feeling energetic again, so you don't have to miss out on your life for several days a month.
3. PMS - once again, women think it's normal to have a lot of cravings, acne, breast tenderness, nausea, or what have you. In Chinese Medicine, this is generally a sign of Qi stagnation and we can alleviate it. I've seen women go from having a horrendous week of acne, bloating, fatigue, and nausea, to feeling completely normal and even surprised when their period comes.
4. Too Much Bleeding - In medical terms, this is called Menorrhagia. I'm amazed when women tell me they bleed large amounts for days every time they have a period and thought it was "just me." Not only is this not necessary and treatable, it's very draining. Come in right away! Even in cases where gushing occurs, herbs and acupuncture can usually stop it.
5. Early or Late Menstruation - Again, I can't count the number of times women tell me they menstruate every 23 or even 20 days. This too, sweeties, is not normal, not "just your cycle." A normal cycle is every 28-30 days, and, ok, a couple days around that sometimes. Bleeding too often is also draining just like bleeding too much. On the other hand, I've also had women who were always late or even only menstruate every 2-3 months, and thought it was normal. Very rarely it is, but in the cases I've had, we've been able to regulate it to a normal monthly cycle, and then they get pregnant!
Tired of having any of these problems? Come see me. You don't have to live this way.
Once again, women think it's normal to have a lot of cravings, acne, breast tenderness, nausea, or
Please Note: I am now practicing in two location in NY! I am also available for virtual consultations.
To schedule a live or virtual consultation with Rhoda, go to the CONTACT page and click the Book Now button. You may also reply to this email, or text or call the number below.
Acupuncture for Women